Corona changes everything in 2020 - the DGPPN has accepted the challenge and has explored all possibilities for a digital DGPPN Congress 2020 in the last few weeks. Now the most important questions have been clarified in order to translate the heart of the congress into thedigital world and there is good news: At the end of November there will be a digital scientific programme with thematic diversity.
What happens to the previous submissions? Your contribution in the new concept
The online world is characterized by compact, interactive and participative content. In line with these principles, symposia are scheduled to last 60 minutes this year. These 60 minutes can be designed to be diverse and lively:
1. As the submitter, you, in coordination with your speakers, decide whether your submission should be maintained and adjusted if necessary, taking the above criteria into account.
2. Please send your decision until 15 June via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only way your contribution can be included in the reviewing process. Alternatively, you can withdraw your already submitted symposium and cancel your participation free of charge.
3. The scientific program committee reviews all submissions as usual.
4. You will be informed of acceptance or rejection at the end of July.
5. The accepted lectures will be recorded prior to the congress. All speakers will then be added to the conference in the virtual room for discussion.
New submission: Become a speaker at the digital DGPPN Congress now!
Do you have any questions about the concept of the digital DGPPN Congress 2020? Then please contact the scientific congress secretariat of the DGPPN email@example.com