Whether in a fascinating symposium, informative oral presentation or successful poster presentation – scientists and practitioners have many and varied opportunities to actively participate in the DGPPN Congress 2023.
Registration and abstract submission will open in the end of February 2023.
|20.02. to 14.04.2023||20.04. to 23.06.2023||20.04. to 23.06.2023|
Do you have any questions about the concept of the DGPPN Congress 2023? Then please contact the scientific congress secretariat of the DGPPN via email@example.com
You can find your commitments in the Congress Portal.
Please note: Before you can submit a session (Symposium/Discussion Forum) or contribution (Poster, e-Poster or Presentation), you must first register for the congress and choose the Berlin+Online package (see General Terms and Conditions).
Please note that the DGPPN Congress 2022 will take place as a live event in Berlin and have a digital programme component. All parts of the programme will take place on site and some of them will also be livestreamed and recorded for later on-demand viewing. Making a submission indicates that you agree with the General Terms and Conditions.
Submission period for Symposia/Discussion Forums: 21 February 2022 – 19 April 2022
Submission comprises the following steps:
1. Before you can submit a session/contribution, you must first register for the congress (Berlin+Online package). Active congress participants are required to be present on site and will not be able to present via Zoom.
2. Enter the title, abstract*, topic and presentation type. If your submission is for a coordinated cooperation session (e.g., DGPPN group, task force or cooperating professional association), select the respective cooperation in the submission form.
3. As a contributor, you are automatically the Chair of a session or contribution. You can only name one Co-Chair.
Important: If you want to change the Chair/Co-Chair at a later time, please contact us. Making a change in the system during or after your submission will result in your contact details being overwritten so you may no longer receive important information.
4. Next, please enter at least three and at the most four speakers/discussants with the corresponding contribution titles.
5. Only complete sessions (with all required speaker names and presentation titles) will be entered into the review process.
6. Confirm the entered information and complete the process.
7. Your submission is now complete, and you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Please also check your spam folder.
8. If you do not receive a confirmation, please let us know.
*The abstract should briefly describe the content of the session (Symposium/Discussion Forum). It should not exceed 2000 characters, including spaces, which corresponds to about 300 words.
We will inform you by mid-June whether your session will be included in the programme. If it is accepted, we will inform all the participants in your session and ask them to register for the congress. Your session speakers will also be asked to upload the individual abstracts of their presentations. Individual abstracts are not required for discussion forums.
As a submitter of a contribution (Poster, e-Poster or Presentation), you will be informed by the end of July whether your submission has been accepted or rejected.
What do authors of traditional posters have to know?
Your poster has been accepted for the DGPPN Congress 2022? Then please print your poster and bring it directly to the CityCube Berlin.